The RP Hosting
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Herbergement de Speech et Role Play

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

US Championship Match : Kane vs Ted Dibiase vs Kofi Kingston

AuteurMessage
Mystic Alex
Admin
Admin
Mystic Alex

Masculin Vierge Cheval
Date de naissance : 30/08/1990

Fiche du catcheur
Prise de finition: A.A. Attitude Adjustment
Prise secondaire: STF-U
Gimmick : Heel / Tweener / Face: Face

US Championship Match : Kane vs Ted Dibiase vs Kofi Kingston Empty
MessageSujet: US Championship Match : Kane vs Ted Dibiase vs Kofi Kingston   US Championship Match : Kane vs Ted Dibiase vs Kofi Kingston Icon_minitimeSam 12 Fév - 23:15

VOICE Off : Tomorrow is the Pay Per View Royalty Impact and tension is high as Kane will face Ted DiBiase and Kofi Kingston in a violent and bloody game that is a Triple Threat Match Brawl Parking! A first in wrestling history and this game should be more violent than expected last week as Kane Kidnapper violently assaulting Mary in front of Ted Powerless and everything was done in large brawl in the parking and wear Kane Ted Dibiase Chockeslam on a on a car before making a taunt and the fire burned the car! Tonight the atmosphere is warm in the great arena of open pit Nippert Stadium, and Kane made his entrance

US Championship Match : Kane vs Ted Dibiase vs Kofi Kingston 4live-kane-26.04.09.1

US Championship Match : Kane vs Ted Dibiase vs Kofi Kingston 4live-kane-24.09.10.4

[b]KANE :
The time is near, the hour of my big victory is very close and I'm looking forward to tomorrow night to watch the big Pay Per View Smackdown Impact Royalty which like last year going after me this evening save my third rule of United State Champion. The third song is an accomplishment for me because it'll make me go into the history of Smackdown because I'd be the only wrestler to have won the title three times, and this time I would retain my title and it will be time for a kingdom Barbary and nightmarish. This title of the United States means a lot to me, since this is really the only way I could get in this federation, the only title that I won and that made me become what I am now, The wrestler and the largest destroyer of Smackdown. Many wrestlers backstage I was not much taken seriously and saw me as a Gugus who was lucky especially when I win the United State Championship first there was just one year Royalty Impact. My reign will have lasted two long months, two long months of domination on the blue brand to end up losing my title one day against Batista. Since that day, I lost much more than my title but part of my soul and my depression has started and it was just one defeat after another. I was really lost, lost in the abyss of hell, fighting my own demons and trying to find a way to save me from defeat, and that was the reason for my lack of smackdown for a while. I spent that time wandering in hell in search for answers about my past and why of my existence while Smackdown sinking under the yoke of TNA Frontline. Then I discovered the truth about everything, I discovered that my mother did not get pregnant alone, and that the Devil was the cause, and therefore he was my father! When I meet the great Satan in person, I immediately took a liking to, and I became his preferred demon, and since that day I hear his voice in my head, and I feel his strength invade my body and give me a lot more strength and power. This force makes me even stronger than before and I learned the secret side of the Devil of Hell that even the most horrible you through your post you can imagine. I discovered the real reasons that led my brother to kill me when I was little. He knew! he knew the link that unites me with the Devil and also knew that I was destined to do something bad and I was really dangerous, and he try to destroy me by the fire but unfortunately for him I was I was not dead but in a very strange that I would soon be called Hell. Undertaker could not kill me and it made me what I am now, because the fact is that what does not kill me makes me stronger and that's exactly what happened. The fire became a part of my soul and the fire arms hell warms my body and my heart. [Color = bisque] [Kane made a few steps into the ring] [/ color] Then I discovered the truth about Paul Bearer, the man who took me under my wing and treated me like a son when I found myself in Hell. It has brought me up and prepare my revenge against The Undertaker and when the time came, he give me a mask that was for him a way to make use of the power of hell without my mind is trapped This insane strength. Alas, the devil opened my eyes to Paul Bearer and I realized it was her only for himself and he used me because he also knew who was my father. Bearer knew that the Devil was my father, he knew as my brother The Undertaker and both are trying to use me and use me and make me to stay in their shadow, but it has more importance now since I rid myself two, I feel nothing towards them, nothing omitted from the hatred and anger. Now I no longer meets one man and that man is the devil, and he made me his favorite demon. [Color = bisque] [Kane Jubilee] [/ color] Oh yes, the devil's favorite Devil The Devil's Favorite Demon [color = bisque] [Kane laugh a minute. ] [/ Color] Since that great day I plan my revenge and I see the boy and his Cow Frontline TNA to take power on Smackdown, and I do my back and I'm winning the World Championhip Heavywehtih but unfortunately Paul Bearer made me lose this chance, it made me lose the last chance for me. I hate, anger, and I put it off, then I am interested in a man who took himself for The Monster of Smackdown, The Freak Rob Terry, and I enjoyed myself a scare before the take him to the United State Championship at the hands of a bloody game in which Rob Terry was heavily injured. When Backstage wrestlers have seen what I did was impressive as a wrestler Rob Terry, they were all afraid of me and they are still afraid today believe me. I smashed the wrestler as a pancake and put an end to his career. This is what it costs when you want to take the place of another has Smackdown. This was my pathetic human and my nickname as the U.S. and here is what it costs, end of a career and a wound that will never heal but Rob Terry will haunt the rest of his days and nights and haunt nightmares for eternity. The wrestlers can have me now, and they are right because I'm a monster

VOICE OffKane explodes a devilish laugh before resuming a little under a horde of serious boos

US Championship Match : Kane vs Ted Dibiase vs Kofi Kingston Kane3_2

[b]KANE :
A monster, a word that means many things but the word monster in me is something unique because I am a true monster, and if a kid looks at me right now, I'll do something little man. Your parents do not you have already told thee that monsters did not exist, there was nothing to fear, and you were safe ... But your parents have lied, the monster exists Because I am a Monster! This is the nickname that any member of the roster is now giving me as many wrestlers saw me as a zigoto but what I did last week when I kidnap Smackdown Maryse and Hitting in front of Ted Dibiase . The other member of Backstage quickly realized that I was willing to anything and have seen how I was dangerous. Who would dare attack a diva, who? One patient, a madman, a monster!. Imagine what I could do a wrestler, imagine what I could do was a wrestler! I hate recently and I see the images of Mary sobbing like a little madeleine and moaning like a beast in front of me and my shots and I still jubilant over how Ted reacts to the ring by rolling in land full of despair. You know it's no big thing I did was Ted, I rendered it in his own coin for what it did at the last Pay Per View. It got stolen in the United States Championship in barbed blocking me and bring his finisher on The Undertaker pinned helplessly under my eyes. three counts of the referee's heart destroyed me and I had to do was understand Ted Dibiase content of his act, so when I hit Mary three times, I felt Ted in a state not possible and helpless as I was at Christmas Chaos. Poor Mary [color = bisque] [He starts to laugh] [/ color] It must be in a state of shock, I just gave a great advantage to his opponent for the match as feminine as I have said it is in a state of severe shock after the recent events of last week. Impact Royalty tomorrow we will attend to two things, the beginning of my new reign of United State Champion and also the end of the Millon Dollar Couple. I saliva to be in this game in the parking Brawl Match or all shots will be allowed in Backstage and I intend to take my revenge on Ted DiBiase. The poor man has also not had any luck since last week I burn in a car while it was left to the help of Mary, and I hit Chockeslam and wear on a car that he crossed before bringing the fire, a fire came straight from hell that will consume his soul and that is because of that he can not win this game tomorrow night. After that smackdown will be over the staff has been saved Ted but his soul is not left unscathed, his soul burns a small fire, and it will make him lose his head, and the United States Championship. Ted Dibiase hum summarize how this man is stupid and talentless and he thinks only women and money, but it does not help you know, nothing can save you from your wretched Doomsday. I would make sure that once I would have beaten you suffer the worst torments in hell you can imagine, and you will be afraid, you will be afraid Ted, because in Hell there is much more than mere demon, there are Worst thing you never thought even in your worst nightmares. I know you Ted, I know you by heart I know you in your details, I know all your strengths and your weaknesses. When I hit Mary saw a man begging me, begging for release Maryse [color = bisque] [Kane laughs for a moment] [/ color] Supplier, Supplier like a dog, like a beast, really pathetic Ted Dibiase is a coward, a dirty coward as there is much else in Cincinnati [color = bisque] [Boos from the crowd what normal! ] [/ Color] Let's see how you will react band loose tomorrow night when I go to destroy any installations on your Backstage arena, and we'll see if the miserable human who park their cars in the parking lots will be reduced face to me. I am doing damage in the parking Brawl Match, I'll make my opponent suffer gladly demolish full car and cause significant damage at Nippert Stadium as his cowardly could very well make a trial Smackdown to repay the damage caused, I 'm invading demonic power that enters my mind and makes me want to destroy this arena by the fire and burn all his fans who have managed only one thing the quest for cowardice. [color = bisque] [The crowd boos still as always] [/ color] Ted DiBiase will not be an obstacle for me was when Kofi Kingston [color = darkred] [He laughs] [/ color] I wonder what it is man made in this game, I wonder how the official Smackdown could place it in an important game and violent, he managed what? has just won the U.S. title in a match against the current World Champion James Storm match Kofi Kingston win with luck, and he loses the title not long after. Really pathetic, but hey it suits me to one side, I can win this match without too much trouble without me worrying about my opponent and their ridiculous size. [Color = bisque] [The crowd boos and cries Kofi Kofi] [/ color] What? [Color = bisque] [Kane laughs] [/ color] You may think that Kofi fight for the title [color = bisque] [The crowd shouted Yes kane and bursts out laughing] [/ color] Kofi is just a clown who wants to amuse the gallery and poor fan who only got one thing in their life, the path to mediocre. I'm not afraid of Kofi and even less of his Trouble In Paradise [color = bisque] [The name makes you laugh the Big Red Monster] [/ color] anything that's Paradise ... I'll show him the chokeslam Evil, I assumed that this decision because I renamed my door, I draw my strength from the darkness and the depths of hell, and that strength gives me strength to do what I done. I'm not afraid of anyone, I'm Kane, The Devil's favorite demon and [size = 24] Tomorow Ted and Kofi Rest and Fire in Hell [/size]

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

US Championship Match : Kane vs Ted Dibiase vs Kofi Kingston
Page 1 sur 1